We opened our doors in Northern Virginia on May 27, 2005 and have been helping our NoVa guests "love their hair" ever since! Giving back to our local community is in our DNA - every month we select a community outreach partner and donate a portion of our proceeds to them from every haircut we perform.
Our Mission is to create Salon Khouri Enthusiasts through our exceptional customer experience, our commitment to quality, and our service to our community.
- Every client receives an outstanding service from the time they walk in, to the time they walk out. We want our clients to love us so much that they would refer us their friends, their family, and even complete strangers who approach them at the grocery store. We aim to create Salon Khouri enthusiasts.
- To be a salon where everyone feels comfortable and welcome.
- We are a teaching salon that fosters and trains the next generation of excellent hairstylists.
- We promise to promote personal and professional growth of our team.
- We wish to perpetuate happiness among our clients and staff. When one feels good about themselves, it creates a general sense of well-being and happiness, which is contagious.
- We want to inspire through giving back and serving our community.
- Honesty is our ethos and we promise to put our clients first. We will never recommend a service or sell you a product you do not need. We are committed to high standards — not just in the services we provide to you, but in the products we carry, and how we conduct ourselves as a business.